Judges - ~Judgement In Shadow ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applicants

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Applicants - Page 2 Empty Joining

Post  chazza76 Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:39 am

1. Why do you wish to join?
I need a new alliance to grow in and your alliance is by far the best in my area.

2. Have you been attacked recently or in the past and have the attacker repeatedly attacked you? This is not a way to instantly grant yourself immunity from attacks.
Ive been attacked by Unity*1 once but he said it was a mistake by his sitter and he sent back the few resoures he got from me.

3. How active are you?
Every day 7 days aweek, sad but true Very Happy

4. What can you contribute to the alliance if you were to join?
Im a good team player and very good as a diplomat + my army and catas Wink

5. Have you been in any other alliance before?
Yes Vulcan*

6. What experience do you have in Travian?
Only this one , but i didnt join until the end of july so I have built up and learnt quick.

7. Have you read the alliance rules from the Travian page and do you agree to them?
Yes read them and agree.

8. What is your name and co-ordinates?
chazza76 4/139

Thanks
Regards
Chazza76

chazza76

Back to top Go down

Applicants - Page 2 Empty application

Post  DAVID Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:52 am

1. I wish to join the Judges alliance as my beginer's protection is about to expire. Also after reding the alliance profile I have concluded that Judges seem to be a strong alliance with a good message. The alliance also has cosmosxiv as a member and they are by far the larges player in my near area.

2. I have never been attacked on this server as I am still under beginer's protection.

3. I am quite active and usually log on about three times a day.

4. If I were to be allowed to jointhe Judges aliance I would grow a strong economy and a large and owerfull army. I am aware that I have a pitifully low population at the moment but in past servers I hav been able to rapidly climb throught the population ranks of Travian.

5. I have not been in any other alliance on this server.

6. I have played Travian once before and despite starting oly three months before the end of the game I was able to finish with my populatio in the top 1000 of the server.

7. I have read the aliance rules and I do agree to them.

8. My name in DAVID and my co-ordinates are (156/0)

Thankyou for reading my application. I look foreward to hearing your verdict.

DAVID

Back to top Go down

Applicants - Page 2 Empty allaince application

Post  cheezeee Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:15 am

basically because the alliance i am currnetly in has started to crumble since the leader left, there is no team play so i thought i'd go for a different alliance and as the biggest near me it made sence to apply to you guys so i might actually beable to contribute to something.

2. Have you been attacked recently or in the past and have the attacker repeatedly attacked you? This is not a way to instantly grant yourself immunity from attacks.
tbh the only ones to really attack me are you guys, you can see these attacks for youself in your logs. even then you dont get an awful lot out of me cept on the odd occasion when im asleep.
3. How active are you?
on at least once a day normally more
well im a defensive team player i can move resources and troops around to help the alliance
im currently in COW but like i said its pretty much died
only on this server and what u see now although its been quite a while playing now.
7. Have you read the alliance rules from the Travian page and do you agree to them?
yes
127/-32 cheezeee

cheezeee

Back to top Go down

Applicants - Page 2 Empty Application

Post  realbaza Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:19 pm

Hi

I would like to join because
Want to grow with common minded people and join an alliance thats progressive and supportive.

only once by someone in Elite, but I have loads of crannies so they got nothin' and never came back

3. How active are you?
Everyday with pop growth of 10+ daily

Support for others and grow the alliance

Yes BIA, but its full of kids always arguing with each other

Enough, but learning all the time

Yes and agree

Realbazaar (-76/-135)
3 villages
1 Oasis
pop 899 and growing
troops 700+ and cats

Cheers.

realbaza

Back to top Go down

Applicants - Page 2 Empty alliance request

Post  triv Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:31 pm

I am looking for a reliable alliance which will be there and not just for the sake of it. When i read through your alliance profile, i believed to have found what i was looking for.
2. Have you been attacked recently or in the past and have the attacker repeatedly attacked you?
Yes.
"This is not a way to instantly grant yourself immunity from attacks." I am fully aware of that. However, whenever a player is about to attack, a sensible one always looks at the alliance, then decides to go for it or not.
3. How active are you?
at least once a day but mostly 3-5 times
whatever help i can provide to my best, i am always ready to give. my village strength is also the strength of my alliance.
Yes, in one.
This is my first joining in Travian and have learnt through the forum and guides.
Yes, totally.
trivia (111,-95)

looking forward to hear from you...

triv

Back to top Go down

Applicants - Page 2 Empty Can we bw comrades?

Post  g man Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:03 am

Hey guys i am looking to join your allaince as the one i'm in is not much use and nobody talks to anyone.
I have 4 villages so am growing them and also my army.
I will be looking for a cropper sooon as my troop count is good and climbing steadaly.
I'm an atackking minded player and wish to be in a strong active alliance.

Cheers

Hope we can be comrades

g man

Back to top Go down

Post  Battlebu Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:20 am

I am currently in a very small tribe that is very dispersed. I joined them a day after I started playing (when I didn't know any better!) but no other members are near me and we don't do anything together as a tribe. I want more excitement in the game!! I am surrounded by CDT and Judges players and as I hate CDT I'd like to side with Judges.
I am currently being attacked around 8 times a day by a member of CDT. My game is entirely defensive at the moment and it's difficult to grow. I know I won't be immune to attacks if I join but it might make them think twice!
3. How active are you?
I play every day and usually check in several times during the day - especially important with being attacked so much!
I am a loyal player and will support my fellow players to the best of my ability. I am a gaul and have 3 villages. I am ranked 1302 in uk5. I'll contribute resources and troops as required and support your campaigns. Would also love a chance to get back at CDT one day!
Yes, I'm currently in PAEqual but like I said they are small and dispersed. I am their largest player!
I've been playing for a few months now and have grown well in that time. I have mostly been playing a defensive game but given the opportunity could become a strong offensive player. I also play Tribal Wars on 3 worlds so I have quite a bit of experience at this type of gaming.
Yes and yes
Battlebunny - main village 119/-21 on uk5.

Battlebu

Back to top Go down

Post  blair Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:31 pm

The alliance I'm currently in is weak and dragging me down. If I join this alliance my villages can grow without the burden of a weak alliance.
I get occasional attacks from some Elite players. Most of the time, they just get left over resources. The only time where they actually took a bunch is when they go night raids when I was asleep.
3. How active are you?
I'm on several times a day, and generally more active on weekends.
I'm both a defensive player and a merchant player with a nice trade office. I can send resources and troops to support the alliance. I've helped build my former alliance's embassy before.
I've been on Evo, Trou and COF.
I started on this server but I have a roman on speed server.
Yes, I agree.
(-117,-23) blair

blair

Back to top Go down

Applicants - Page 2 Empty joining

Post  Princess Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:06 am

The banter has gone on Ftte and they only write in the games forum and its not interesting also i want to be in a higher ranked alliance.
I get occasional attacks from red_or_dead from C.D.T TW but she attacks when im offline basically my only problem is needing a sitter.
3. How active are you?
I'm on before school and when i get back I'm online for most of the evening!
Well im nice and bubbly but i also don't mind sending resouces and troops to people to help them out.
I've been in Ftte and Scotland and i made my own alliance but it didnt work out. Im currently in Ftte (didnt want to not be in an alliance while trying to join this one with someone in C.D.T TW nearby!)
This was my first ever go at travian but im on speed and server 4 and 3
Yes, they seemed reasonable
Princess Xanthe
main village: Pellinor (145 | -26)

Princess

Back to top Go down

Applicants - Page 2 Empty Re: Applicants

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: