Judges - ~Judgement In Shadow ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applicants

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Applicants Empty Applicants

Post  FLUB Sat May 03, 2008 10:30 am

Submit your application here by answering a few questions for us:

1. Why do you wish to join?
2. Have you been attacked recently or in the past and have the attacker repeatedly attacked you? This is not a way to instantly grant yourself immunity from attacks.
3. How active are you?
4. What can you contribute to the alliance if you were to join?
5. Have you been in any other alliance before?
6. What experience do you have in Travian?
7. Have you read the alliance rules from the Travian page and do you agree to them?
8. What is your name and co-ordinates?

Thats it! Sit back and wait till we digest your application and decide on your Judgement. Question
FLUB
FLUB

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty allaince

Post  d devast Fri May 16, 2008 1:43 pm

can i join your alliance Exclamation

d devast

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty Re: Applicants

Post  Guest Sat May 17, 2008 10:00 am

d devast wrote:can i join your alliance Exclamation

Well done that answers all 8 questions Laughing Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty Alliance Application

Post  Jack1810 Tue May 27, 2008 1:57 pm

1. I like playing travian in an alliance more than on your own it adds an extra element to the game, its nice that we can work as a team to make an alliance the best in the game. Also a little guidance from someone who's been playing alot longer than me is always helpful.

2.I have not been attacked at all so far in travian, I was raided once or twice when i first came out of protection but nothing since.

3. I play travian once a day and try to be active in the alliance as well.

4. I will always help with any embassy upgrades and would like to think I am a good up and coming player in the game who could benifit the alliance long term.

5. Yes I was a member of the YNWA-SE2 alliance untill the leader asked for embassy upgrade money then dissolved the alliance.

6. As I said i'm a new player in travian but think I have alot of potential.

7. I have read the alliance rules and think they're fair

8. My Travian name is Jack181089 I'm at 97,-46 my village is called minith tirith

Jack181089

Jack1810

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty joining the judge's

Post  donvitt7 Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:31 am

1. I am in an alliance at the moment but there is no communication or commitment and i would like to be in an alliance that has that.
2. Neo attacks me a lot but i keep my troops out of town while i build them up, and use resorces regular so to keep loses down to a min.
3.On more than once a day.
4. Im a team player that would response to request for help with troops or resorces.
5.Yes am contently in united, but as i said before the is no commitment as half the players are yellow or red dotted.
6.This is my first time playing, and would like any good advice.
7.yes
8 My name is Donvitt79 my village is called Pax Tharkas
(-45|57)
hear from you soon

donvitt7

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty Resources

Post  Eviltree Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 pm

horay im in the forum and Judges, and i've got plus! cheers Very Happy Basketball

Eviltree

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty PLEASE can i join

Post  james42 Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:03 pm

i would like 2 join becouse my friend eviltree recommended you
i have never been atttacked but just eariler 2day i attaked sum1

james42

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty more of the alliance joining quiz

Post  jame42 Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:06 pm

im on travian everyday. theres never been a day when im not on it. i wil donate 2 u an hours worth of recources daily.

jame42

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty more of the alliance joining quiz from little me :-)

Post  james42 Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:09 pm

i have been in artemis. i have been on travian 4 2 weeks but have learnt a lot from artemis and my best briend eviltree

james42

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty more of the alliance joining quiz from little me :-) again

Post  james42 Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:12 pm

yes i have read and agree to the rules
my name is james42 my coordinates are (82,30) and my village is called james42 village.
Thank you for your time and cooperation
JAMES42

james42

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauron Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:29 am

To learn how to play the game better.

2. Have you been attacked recently or in the past and have the attacker repeatedly attacked you? This is not a way to instantly grant yourself immunity from attacks.

I have been attacked a few times but lost no resources only troops, it was okewl after attacking me that recommended the alliance to me.

3. How active are you?

On a couple of times every day.

The willinginess to learn and help as much as I can.

No

Have only been playing since 11th so a noob, but willing to learn

7. Have you read the alliance rules from the Travian page and do you agree to them?

Yes

Sauron (104 | -50)

Sauron

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty application

Post  erb001 Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:05 am

1. Why do i want to join: A player in your alliance (SAS Hereford) has personally asked me to join

2. Wave you been attacked recently: Sadly yes i have (you know who you are Laughing Laughing) , but only the occasional attacks now and then, probably after hero XP Neutral

3. How active are you: Well i'd say i'v never gone yellow, is that good enough Razz

4. What can i contribute: well whatever i can, resources, troops, sitter status

5. Have you been in an alliance before: Yes plenty of them Razz

6. What trav exp. do you have: Well, i play servers 1,4,5 and 3x , i run ND6 on server 4, nothin special on S1, nor speed, and i played the game too long now Smile

7. Have i read the rules: Yes i have done, plenty of times and i agree with them.

8. Username and co-ords: erb001, -38|69

Wink Wink Wink

erb001

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty Application

Post  Glynn Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:38 pm

The alliance I'm in now, that was once good has had a leadership change and it's seems to falling apart, so I'm looking for a new home. I've looked around my location, as I think it's important to be near allies and Judges seems to be a well respected group. Also, I haven't yet been being part of a large alliance and would like the experience.

I'll be honest with you tell you that I have had a villaged captured. It was part of the attackers alliances' big plans to clear his 7x7, but a deal was drawn up between me, my alliance and my attacker that I wouldn't have any troops and he would let me carry on to found a new village, away from him, in return for letting him capture the first village, instead of just destroying it. Believe it or not we are now good buddies and he's given me support and advice since.

With this village I've had a few attacks (Plato has been to visit a couple of times Smile) but nothing too major.

3. How active are you?

Very, I'm logged in more than I'm logged out.

Well, once I get an army together, reinforcements to anyone that needs them. Until then, I can give resources and my time. I would watch the attack reports and send an alert out if anyone is in trouble, I also have experience of sitting for other villages.

Yes, I'm still a member of MP (Magic People) as I write this (is that not the done thing I wonder?)

This is the first server I've played but I'm a quick learner and have even had a lesson in how to take someone out - even if I was on the wrong end of the attack.

Yes I have and yes I do.

Glynn (-4/64)

Glynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Plato Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:39 am

Well it is true i have made visits, but never seem to come away with much/any reward, so I can vouch for the fact he seems well protected. Who took the original village and where was it located, just interested to know how far you moved?
Plato
Plato

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty Me again...

Post  Glynn Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:12 pm

The attacker was wookie and I *was* located at (49/13).

Ohh, btw, I'm a she.

Glynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Plato Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:03 pm

My apologies.
Plato
Plato

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Glynn Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:08 pm

You're forgiven Wink
Glynn
Glynn

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty i wana b 1 of u

Post  jfielder Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:54 pm

please may i join you as my friend jack hill from hill village ask me to join as you were a really good alliance 2 be with so i thought i would try my village is called jfielderon village and co's are 11/129 if not then i wud be grateful if you were 2 send me sum resources thanks a load john Smile

jfielder

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty joining

Post  belshamh Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:15 am

I am reasonably new to this game and would like some friends to discuss the game with also looking for trading partners

I was attacked 5 times a day for about a month by ops but he received absolutely zero resources in all attacks due to a massive army of crannies and has stopped now finally. Now noone attacks cept occationally restlessrisol. Tho im not after support against these attacks as i can easily cope with them

3. How active are you?
Currently far to active will cut down to a few times a day soon

Reasonably active player welcomes trade and will support friends

No

Just this server

yes

Belshamharoth (95/-50)

belshamh

Back to top Go down

Post  belshamh Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:19 am

mistype thats 97 /-50

belshamh

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty Permission to join Judges

Post  SAXPAT Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:13 pm

To be part of a team that ia open to assisting others and has good principles.
Subject: Sent
YB 200 BLOCK (3 times)
Anarchists Utopia (1 time)
FLUB 3 Village (1 time)
Babbling Brook (2 times)
Anarchists Utopia (2 times)
Cool Breeze (1 time)
3. How active are you?
At the very least 1 time a day to get a status and do upgrades but otherwise, whenever I get a chance I try to improve.
Commitment and fellowship
No.
10 days
Yes & yes
SAXPAT (124 | -13)

SAXPAT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:35 am

SAXPAT is one of the guys around us in the new area. Been chatting to him suggested he have words about this ^^^^

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty application

Post  minitim Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:17 am

1. Why do you wish to join? You seem to have a very well managed and strong alliance. Without giving too many details, I can't say the same for my current alliance at the moment (Legio).
None recently. Cecsix from CDT did attack me a few times early in the game, but we have now established a personal NAP between us.
3. How active are you?
2-3 hours per day at a minimum
currently growing my TT army - will have 2X pop by the end of the weekend. i'm an experienced and active veteran. i've held many leadership roles in past servers, including alliance leader.
Yes
6. What experience do you have in Travian? See #4
7. Have you read the alliance rules from the Travian page and do you agree to them? Yes and yes
8. What is your name and co-ordinates? minitim 80|6 and 79|6

Thats it! Sit back and wait till we digest your application and decide on your Judgement.

minitim

Back to top Go down

Applicants Empty Application to join ~Judgement In Shadow ~

Post  Michele Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:33 am

Hi

I would like to apply, to join your alliance. Here are my application questionnaire answers, as you requested.

My alliance is very small, which will hold me back, when trying to get the wonder of the world. This can only be achieved with good team work and communication, which is/was lacking in my currant and previous alliance.
The other reason is that my villages are fairly close to some of yours.

I had been repeatedly attacked by 04 J Madison 15c, but he gave up 10 days ago. That was the last time my villages were attacked, until the 23rd, one attack on my new village, and the next attack by a different player was today, one on each village. All of these are nothing to worry about tho.

3. How active are you?
I'm an addict, so I'm very active! I play on all 6 servers, when ever I have a free minute.

I would contribute to the alliance, by being a helpful team player, i.e. providing troop or resource support when another player is in need, or by sitting a village.Through the other servers I also gained experiance as diplomat and recruiter.

Yes, my current one, TheMafia and before that L.O.W

As mentioned above, I actively play on all 6 uk servers.

Yes totally.

black lady 127/2 flower

Michele

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:45 pm

i have sent you an invite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content